Music Video:The Machine 2 Music Video:The Machine 2

Excellent!

When I saw a review of my audio submissions saying that someone used on of my songs, I didn't know what to expect. I checked this animation out, and it was awesome. Thanks for the credit!

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

haha!

Another great rant by Foamy. For the hell of it, you should have added achievements for the medal system.

Cowtoons 2 Cowtoons 2

nice

HOLY SHIT!!! that cow shooped!!!

: Picture Imperfect : : Picture Imperfect :

soo funny

and true...I am a photographer at my highschool, one of the most popular in the club...if you want to check out my photos, they're here http://eyeofthetiger2006.com/tiltview er/index.php?xmlurl=../mwinans/galler y.xml

NGSM: Tribute NGSM: Tribute

Nice movie Mar

Nice movie marsupial

Project Gladiator Project Gladiator

Exellent

That was excellent, one of the best movies ive seen, the music was a bit loud, but fit the movie perfectly. Great story line. One question though, was that frame by frame?

SteelCold responds:

Yep, every single movement was fbf and hand drawn with a tablet. Sorry about the music volume, my last anim I was told it was too quiet. I guess its impossible to get it just right.

Marv's Psychic Shop #5 Marv's Psychic Shop #5

I would've passed it but...

you seriously need a preloader, i have dsl, and i know those with dial-up will not be able to watch this, because there is no prelaoder, the frames are not loaded, and it will have to try and play and load at the same time, which makes it lag.

ThomasSeymour responds:

I put a pre-loader on the video. Thanks for the advise!

: New Used : : New Used :

Soooo True

I went to a local game store, for pokemon sapphire, used: 23$, walmart, new:25$. WTF right?I dont really get the virgin sister analogy

NG Welcome 2008 NG Welcome 2008

Excellent

Astonishing, although short, it was amazing

aldlv responds:

well... I made it in a very few time... I wish I made it longer
next time... I will submit a much better

thanx for reviewing

::Midnight Snack:: ::Midnight Snack::

great graphics,

but that doesn't count for much when the movie is only a few seconds long, I mean, staring at the blue-lit clock was most of the movie, and you couldn't understand the hippo...